Keep History Alive with a Year-End Donation!
The Year-End Appeal supports our historical work year-round. Your gift will make a big difference!
• Educational Programs: Though the pandemic has limited our tour sizes and caused us to reimagine some of our programming, we resumed in-person fieldtrips in te Fall of 2021. We are continually developing new in-person and virtual educational options.
• Preserving the Oldest House in Wake County: upgrades to the museum’s aging HVAC systems, repairs to chimneys and siding, and preventative maintenance to avoid future damage
• Museum Collection: new acquisitions and professional conservation of precious artifacts
• Garden: plants and signage; care and upkeep
• Tour Guides’ and Volunteers’ Costumes: the hand-sewn, period-correct petticoats, breeches, caps, and waistcoats that clothe our historical volunteers
• On-Going Expenses: the utilities, supplies, salaries, maintenance, etc. that keep us running day-to-day
During this pandemic, your support is more essential than ever. Thank you.
The Joel Lane Museum House is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your generous support!
To make a donation, you may click on the PayPal button below. (You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to donate to us through its web site.)
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888-830-4989. This license is not an endorsement by the State.