Keep History Alive with a Year-End Donation!
The Year-End Appeal provides funding for projects that are not in our annual budget. Your gift will make a big difference!!
- Educational Programs: Though the pandemic has limited our usual offerings and tour sizes, we are continually developing new virtual educational options while we eagerly prepare for the day we can resume our Hands-On History program and in-person field trips.Preserving the Oldest House in Wake County: new exterior paint and repairs for the Visitors Center; ongoing repairs to plaster, porches, doors, and weatherboards, andand preventative maintenance to avoid future damage
- Museum Collection: new acquisitions and professional conservation of precious artifacts
- Garden: plants and signage; care and upkeep
- Tour Guides’ and Volunteers’ Costumes: the hand-sewn, period-correct petticoats, breeches, caps, and waistcoats that clothe our historical volunteers
- On-Going Expenses: the utilities, supplies, salaries, maintenance, etc. that keep us running day-to-day
During this pandemic, your support is more essential than ever. Thank you.
The Joel Lane Museum House is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your generous support!
To make a donation, you may click on the PayPal button below. (You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to donate to us through its web site.)
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888-830-4989. This license is not an endorsement by the State.